Friday, June 24, 2011

Father's Day Celebrations!

On June 11 my cousin in California, Kristin, graduated from Cal Poly Tech so my grandpa decided to make a trip out there for the graduation and then swing by Dallas afterwards before heading back to New Jersey. My uncle, Kristin's dad, happened to have a business meeting in Dallas so he was able to come as well! It was so awesome having them both here and giving them a chance to hang out with Cameron!

Also, over the course of the week, I got to celebrate Father's Day with my dad, my step-dad, my grandpa, and my wonderful husband who got to celebrate his first Father's Day!
Here is my grandpa, "Papa," holding his great grandson!
Uncle Richard and Cameron
Poppy with Cameron
Daddy and Cameron
Sweet Angel Cameron!
Aunt April, Poppy, Cameron, and Mommy!





No comments:

Post a Comment