Monday, March 14, 2011

Cameron--- We are ready!

We officially have everything we need to be "ready" for Cameron. His room is now finished and I have bought all of the necessities. Now, we just need a baby to utilize all these fun things! I've been measuring over 2 weeks ahead, so the doctor said he could come any day. I am working out a lot and eating spicy food....we will see how that works out!
Jonas and I put up a really cool vinyl tree on the wall over the crib!
Aunt April finished the bedding!
We made a cute bulletin board where we will display pictures of family and friends for Cameron to see!
We also replaced the new chair in the room with a different new chair that April found!

1 comment:

  1. He is absolutely precious Tricia! And I ask the same question...... How did he fit in there!? He is so beautiful! A huge congratulations to you and Jonas, what a wonderful accomplishment, he is so adorable! And you look great by the way! :D -Rilee

    ReplyDelete