Saturday, February 19, 2011

Everyone is just fine!

Wednesday started normal and ended a bit unusual. We headed up to Frisco to watch Cirque du Soleil and ended the night in the hospital. Jonas and I had just picked up my car and were heading home, when I was hit by a woman in an intersection who was running a red light. Jonas was following me in his car. It didn't seem real but it definitely was!

Unfortunately, my beautiful new car was pretty much completely totaled, but all we cared about was if little Cameron was ok. We got to Baylor hospital and after lots of blood tests and monitoring, they let us leave the next day. I had to spend the night because I was having mild contractions, but they said everything was fine. Thank God for his protection! It could have been so much worse! Here are a few pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment